[LCC] New Year!

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Tue Dec 31 09:50:21 CST 2019

LCC members and friends,

As the year (and the decade) comes to a close, many people often make
New Year's Resolutions; I suppose you could also call them goals.  Goals
are most likely to be achieved if you write them down.  Success in
achieving goals is increased if you also share your goals with others.
In that spirit, here are some of my goals for 2020:

1. Improve my personal ability at CW operating, contest style and
rag-chewing.

2. Construct 80-meter 4-square for transmit.

3. Improve my 160-meter Inv-L for transmit.

4. Learn how to efficiently RTTY contest.

5. Operate in the Louisiana QSO Party in April.

6. Support the Louisiana Contest Club to the best of my ability, which
includes paying my dues for 2020 (just done via PayPal this morning!)
-- http://www.louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm

7. Support my local club (NELARC) to the best of my ability, which
includes paying my dues for 2020 (just done via PayPal this morning!)

What will you do in 2020?

--Scott, W5WZ