[LCC] Upcoming World Wide Digi DX Contest

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 21 15:08:18 CDT 2019

Not sure if I have announced this contest here or not. It's an FT4/FT8 contest that is part of the other World Wide contests. The only difference is this contest is not sponsored by CQ. Instead it is sponsored by WWROF and the Slovenia Contest Club.
It takes place starting 1200Z on August 31st for this year and goes 24 hours. It will change to the last full weekend in August starting in 2020 (in place of the SCC RTTY Championship). This way, all four WW contests will be the last full weekend of the months August, September (RTTY), October (SSB) and November (CW).
I have written a couple of tutorials on setting up for the contest. One is for N1MM+ here:
https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/operating-ww-digi-with-n1mm/

The other is for WriteLog using DigiRite:
https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog3/digirite/

73, Don AA5AU