[LCC] LCC meeting @ Shreveport Hamfest

Mark Ketchell k5er at k5er.com
Fri Aug 9 19:53:19 CDT 2019

Hey Guys,
                Don’t know about you, but this summer has flown by. I mentioned to Scott the other day that Shreveport was coming up in about six weeks and he replied, “No, its THIS weekend!” Well, that means its time for another LCC meeting. I spoke to Bob briefly and he said we have our spot reserved at the Cattleman’s club (forum venue) across from the hamfest proper. I believe the time is 12:00 noon, but everyone should come early and enjoy the hamfest, then they’ll tell us for sure when to walk across the street. Hope to see all, most, some…oh heck, if you come, we’ll have fun talking about those who didn’t show up.
See you in Shreveport.