[LCC] SPE 1KFA For Sale Here 1st

rfulco at suddenlink.net rfulco at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 27 10:48:20 CDT 2018

Hello all,
      de K5SL   A local ham Carl W5BEK has moved into assisted living due to health.I am related to him and his nephew(my cousinn) asked me to sell some of his gear.  He just got back into ham radio  5 or so years ago. Anyway,he bought a SPE 1 KFA amp with the internal tuner about 5 years ago. It was hooked to a K3. I have the interface cable.
     This amp worked great when I ran it for him, andI bet it has only on air 12 times. He really didn't do much operating. I have it here, It has the DX pedition carry case, and original boxes . It did power up and looked ready to go...
     I have seen one go for $2200 recently...I want to just move it...$2000 and we can work out shipping...Randy K5SL
  Oh yes...K3 is gone.