[LCC] KH1/KH7Z is on the air! - FT8 Update

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 28 22:39:26 CDT 2018

I just worked them on 15 meter FT8 DXpedition Mode on only 3 calls. Their
signal was much better than it was on 17 and the contact came quickly. This
FT8 DXpedition Mode test from KH1 is important because it may lead into FT8
becoming the new mode for digital contesting using some sort of derivative
of the DXpedition mode. With the capability of upward to 500 contacts per
hour, you can see why there is a lot of interest in how this initial test
goes.

Don AA5AU