[LCC] The ARRL June VHF contest....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jun 5 21:13:55 CDT 2018

Hello to all the LCC members....the ARRL June VHF contest is this
weekend, June 9th and 10th.  We will be running hard on 6M thru 432
looking for contacts.  If you have any VHF bands, we would really like
to work you.

The VHF contest rules allow assistance in all the VHF contests, so you
can contact us on the PingJockey page for a sched, or just call us on
the phone at 409-787-3831 and we can set up something.  Remember, NO
CONTACT DETAILS can be discussed on the Internet or on the phone, but
setting up scheds is OK.

We normally can be found on 144.200MHz or 432.100MHz so you can look for
us there.  We also look for FM contacts on 146.520MHz at 9PM local time
on both Sat and Sun.  We don't run high power on FM, but we have a 9el
way up high and can easily work stations that are not "too far away".
Anything within 100-150miles should be workable.  Just give us a try.

Thanks for your help in the contest and 73 Marshall K5QE