[LCC] Section Manager recommendation?

W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Sun Jan 28 19:15:47 CST 2018

Don,

 I emailed them both candidates the questions that I posted on the LCC reflector regarding the ARRL BoD. The challenger replied. I have received no acknowledgement from the incumbent.

Further K5ER has had difficulty on multiple occasions reaching the incumbent (when in charge of forums at the Pineville hamfest) to schedule the LCC a space and time to meet.

Last, KG5VK recently endorsed the challenger on the LCC reflector.

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Dickson, W5WZ