[LCC] FW: 2018 Rayne Hamfest - volunteer Elecraft table

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Tue Feb 27 06:50:41 CST 2018

From: Herman Campbell [mailto:kn5grk at lusfiber.net]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 6:36 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: 2018 Rayne Hamfest - volunteer Elecraft table

The 2018 Rayne Hamfest is scheduled for March 9 & 10 &.

More information is available at: http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/

This year the club is again sponsoring an ElecraftR Volunteer table.

ElecraftR will be providing banners and equipment brochures.

Volunteers are needed to setup and display their ElecraftR equipment.

I will be coordinating the signup list and will be at the hamfest both days.

I will also be bringing a KX3, KX1, & K1-4 for display/demo.

Please let me know if you will be coming to volunteer at the table and if
you are bringing gear.

Please pass this note along to anyone else who may be interested in
participating.

Thanks!

73,
Dave Redfearn