[LCC] ARRL DX SSB @ W5WZ ??

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Feb 19 14:17:16 CST 2018

Hey Guys!

I usually go to K8AZ to multi-op for this contest; Tom has just had to
cancel the event at his station.  So, that means I am not traveling to
Ohio on March 1st.

Anyone want to mount a M/S or M/2 effort with me at W5WZ on March 2,3,4
?

        W/VE amateurs work as many DX stations in as many DXCC entities
as possible.

       (M/S) Single Transmitter. No more than one transmitted signal is
allowed at any given time.  This means using an interlock (short
exchange in this contest "59 LA" ).

       (M/2) Two Transmitter. No more than two transmitted signals are
allowed at any given time.  Essentially, this is 2 run radios on
different bands.  We could also interlock a pair of rigs for in-band
band RUN + S&P.

       Band Changes. M/S & M/2 entries are limited to six (6) band
changes per clock hour per transmitter.

       Full rules:  http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

If you want to play, let me know ASAP!

--Scott, W5WZ

P.S. - Last years results from 3830scores
M/S HP 2075 Qs - avg rate 43 Q/hour
M/S LP 1020 Qs - avg rate 21 Q/hour
M/2 HP 2404 Qs - avg rate 50 Q/hour