[LCC] ARRLDX CW AA5AU SO Unlimited HP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 06:53:52 CST 2018

Forgot to mention that on Saturday afternoon, I spent three hours removing
the 2-element SteppIR from the 2nd tower because it had failed the previous
week. Found a hole in the top of the driven EHU! Luckily the tape is not
damaged and I'll be able to rebuild it. Bought a used EHU housing and
receive it on Friday so I'll be able to turn the antenna back to 3 elements!
Looking forward to the refurb job since I really enjoy working on these
beasts.

Don AA5AU