[LCC] W5WZ 2018 ARRL DX CW

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Sun Feb 18 18:26:11 CST 2018

  ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5WZ
Operator(s): W5WZ
Station: W5WZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   160:   15    11
    80:   22    20
    40:   80    47
    20:   64    42
    15:   66    31
    10:   22    13
-------------------
Total:  269   164  Total Score = 132,328

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Busy weekend with lots of other commitments.  The 6 hours operating was
in many
very short sessions.  I was looking for new band/mode slots for DXCC.  I
was
also experimenting with N1MM+, MK2R+, and QSORDER to get the recordings
of the
entire contest and individual QSOs, along with the upload of the
recording files
via Dropbox to the database of recordings.

A tree fell during Friday night, taking out my beverage for Europe - the
wire
broke in 4 places.  I wasn't motivated enough to drag the tools out into
the
woods on the wet, damp, chilly day.