[LCC] Rohn 55 top plate or beacon plate....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Mon Feb 12 22:44:54 CST 2018

Hello everyone....I find that I need a Rohn 55 top plate or beacon plate
to complete an antenna project that we are working on.  If you have one
that you are not using, please let me know and we can work out a sale /
trade.

Just to be sure that we are all on the same page, a top plate has a
central (large) hole for the mast and 4 holes that match the TB3 or TB4
thrust bearing.  A beacon plate does not have a central hole, it has 4
bolt holes(about 1/2" in diameter) to allow the mounting of a beacon
light on the top of the tower. It takes some serious machining to
convert a beacon plate to a top plate, but we have done several here
over the years.

If anyone can help, please reply via email or call me at 409-787-3830.
If I am not at home, please leave a message....thanks.

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone 409-787-3830 at the home shack