[LCC] Enhanced OWA

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 20 15:16:56 CDT 2018

These posts made me google his name and callsign.  I remember around the end
of 99 when RITTY was still available, and hailed as the greatest rtty
software ever created.  However, opinion in several newsgroups seemed to
sway back and forth.. those that supported the fact that he quit because of
piracy and those that thought his software and genius was overshadowed by
his constant paranoia surrounding it.

None the less, if he's at least actively contributing to the hobby it must
mean he's waded back into the waters and that's always a good thing.  I'd be
curious to see if anyone successfully bends their active element to get a
little more gain.  :)

Charlie
N5WE