[LCC] LCC meeting @ Alexandria hamfest???

Mark Ketchell k5er at k5er.com
Fri Sep 22 22:15:19 CDT 2017

Hello Gentlemen,
      Well, the other day I mentioned that there was no forum
schedule for the Alexandria hamfest published, so I would try to
verify our time slot. I emailed them and now there is a forum
schedule posted with five forums, plus testing listed...and we are
not on the list. Oh, I didn't get a response to emails to either of
their officers.

      So, they show testing ends at 10 in one room, and their last
forum on the schedule ends at 11 in the other room, so maybe they
will let us into one of the rooms when it empties out. If not, we can
just have our meeting over lunch at Outlaw's BBQ across the river in
Pineville. It has become pretty much standard procedure for all the
Shreveport and Monroe members to enjoy lunch together there anyway.

Sec/Treas, LCC

---