[LCC] ARRL 160-Meter CW Contest: 2200Z, Dec 1 to 1600Z, Dec 3

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Thu Nov 30 08:28:09 CST 2017

You don't have to have a 160M "superstation" with a low noise Rx antenna
array and a gain Tx antenna array to get on, make some QSOs, and have fun!

I'll be on with my modest 160M Inverted L with one (1) elevated radial for
both Rx and Tx.

Geographic Focus:         United States/Canada
 Participation:                 Worldwide
 Mode:                             CW
 Bands:                             160m Only
 Classes:                           Single Op (QRP/Low/High) Single Op
Unlimited (QRP/Low/High) Multi-Single (Low/High)
 Max operating hours:  42 hours
 Max power:                   HP: 1500 watts  LP: 150 watts  QRP: 5 watts
 Exchange:                      W/VE: RST + ARRL/RAC Section DX: RST
 QSO Points:                   2 points per QSO with ARRL/RAC Section W/VE
Station: 5 points per DX QSO
 Multipliers:                   Each ARRL/RAC Sections  Each DXCC Country
(W/VE only)
 Score Calculation:        Total score = total QSO points x (total section
mults + total country mults)
Submit logs by:             1600Z December 8, 2017
E-mail logs to:                (none)
Upload log at:                http://contest-log-submission.arrl.org/

Mail logs to:
160 Meter Contest