[LCC] LAQSOP from out of state was Tough and I think we need a different week-end !

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 20:48:52 CDT 2017

​Wow this was Tough
every time I called CQLAQSO Party
they would NOT listen even on Phone
Hey I am in Texas I am looking for Louisiana
for the QSO party

I get answers from South America
Illinois, Florida, Tennessee and I think I worked every county
in Mississippi - Not to mention the dang Virginia QSOP !!!

My Goal was 100 Q's  Wow did I miss that !!!

I think I did work N5LCC on every band they were on
do I get a piece of paper for that :)

Gee 30 Q's I out to send it in as a paper log :)

Cheers!
steve

LA QSOPARTY Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2017-03-18

    CallSign Used : KG5VK
      Operator(s) : KG5VK

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : MIXED+DIG
 Default Exchange : TX
       Gridsquare : EM23DL

             Name : Steve
          Address : 125 Contest Lane
   City/State/Zip : Ben Franklin  TX  75415
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : NTX
        Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.6091.0