[LCC] Bad weekend for LAQP

Art kz5d at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 13:10:12 CDT 2017

Guys,

not sure who selects the LAQP date, but this is definitely a mess. As Don pointed out, up against 2 big ones is a nightmare.

Why not choose a weekend with other State QPs? More activity = more fun. And if we use a common weekend, more likely not to have a major contest conflict.

I'll do some research and offer a couple suggestions.

Meanwhile, it's pretty tough sledding here.

73,

Art KZ5D