[LCC] Bad weekend for LAQP

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:31:08 CDT 2017

Don,

I am really interested in hearing more about the MM via remote that you
have been working with

A presentation on this would be awesome for one of our LCC Skype meetings

Things I really want to know is....

how you all do it (software and Hardware, routers etc)

which contest sponsors are agreeable to this
IOW Can it be done for ARRL SS ???

a Virtual mm makes travel issues and so much more a thing of the past
but still allows the camaraderie of a team

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends