[LCC] Bad weekend for LAQP

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:28:48 CDT 2017

yupp and it is really tough attempting to work you guys from another state
(Texas)

I have Six Q's that count and have worked Three Modes but 15 Qso's in the
log
so there are Nine bone heads that don't understand that I need LA
not Mississippi or Illinois :)

They say there is No joy in Mudville Hmmm :)
I will look for you and after sunset on the Low bands (80 and 40m)
and will look with all three modes

Maybe I can add a few more Q's to the log
when you all are not beaming to everyone else :)

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends