[LCC] played SO2R but lossy score CWT

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 09:26:45 CDT 2017

STEVE,

Strange  conditions .  40 and 80 were OK but 20 was full of QRM  and folks
chasing DX.  My QRM comes and goes so it will take a patient  process to
find.

Texas is difficult for me to work on some bands as we skip over each other,

What ever and have fun... 73 de k1dw

In a message dated 3/15/2017 9:09:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,