[LCC] Louisiana QSO Party 2017

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:06:06 CST 2017

Don,

I would love to hear more about this remote Multi OPS contesting a few
questions follow below...

I love operating as a group
the camaraderie is just one of the really neat dynamics in multi-op

do you guys use a central server in the cloud which is hosting N1MM+ or
something along those lines ?

what are some of the challenges, esp those that were unforeseen ?

how many contest sponsors allow such an entry ?

I bet we are going to see a lot more groups headed this direction of
"Virtual Multi OP"

Love to see a presentation on this Topic !!!

cheers!
Steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends