[LCC] UPDATE: Operating as NU1AW during IARU 2017 - Guidelines

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Jun 28 19:43:20 CDT 2017

David Sumner, K1ZZ, IARU Secretary is very specific in the instructions
for the use of the callsign NU1AW.  I have a letter from him addressed
to me, that has certain requirements:

--We are authorized to use the callsign NU1AW/5 only during the 24-hour
contest period
--Prior to July 8, send a list of the stations from which NU1AW/5 will
be used (including planned times, bands and modes)
--Advise of any changes to the list
--Provide telephone number for you (W5WZ) or someone else who can
contact each station by telephone during the operation
--I am to submit the entire log according to contest rules

Because of these conditions, all stations that will be participating
must register and schedule using the online tool at
http://w5wz.com/nu1aw
If you are not registered and scheduled, or an operator at a station
that is registered and scheduled, you may not participate.

As of now, only 3 stations have registered AND scheduled operating slots
at http://w5wz.com/nu1aw

Those stations are:
  -- KN5O
  -- KA5M
  -- W5WZ

It is my understanding that these station owners are hosting "multi-op"
operations and are handling the scheduling of their operators.  Please
use the function in the logging software so that every QSO is marked by
the actual operator's callsign for that QSO.

There is still time, but it is running out quickly!  I will send our
list and schedule on July 6th!

If you have questions, please ask!

--Scott, W5WZ