[LCC] So who is using the New Spectrum Window in N1MM+ ?

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Jun 21 11:48:34 CDT 2017

This is the first I've heard of it.  I just Googled and read the page at
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Icom+Spectrum+Display#The_Spectrum_Display_Window

1.  I don't have any of the supported radios
2.  I don't have any kind of SDR
3.  Beyond that, I didn't see any instructions on other ways to
implement this feature.

Steve, how did you implement it?  Unless something has changed, you
don't have any of the listed supported radios, do you?

--Scott, W5WZ