[LCC] Post-contest Data Mining

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri Jul 28 11:02:47 CDT 2017

Welcome!  I've been home sick this week, so instead of watching TV I've
been a playing a little bit.

This event was the most fun I've ever had in ham radio, second to the 2
weeks as W1AW/5 for the Centennial.  Those pileups were never ending
(albeit 80% stateside QSOs).

On a final note, me and W5LA have got N1MM+ Wide Area Networking figured
out.  As long as every station's internet router is capable of port
forwarding AND can specify the translation between internal and external
ports per host, it is pretty easy to set up.