[LCC] Good morning dx sports fans and fellow contesters.... Anyone else interested in using the Online Scoreboard during IARU next week-end ?

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 11:08:37 CDT 2017

https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/

While use of Online score boards is not new
this one (link above) is a new service

I for one would love to see how our Team NU1AW/5
is doing during the contest

Thoughts ?

Scott,

I also have a specific question.........

Once the Test has started and if team members at a registered Hoist station
decide they want an additional slot
during the contest, can we login and if that slot is open grab it ?

How much time in advance of going live on the air in that slot should be
allotted, if any  ?

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK