[LCC] Amplifier

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:05:51 CST 2017

I had a Henry 3 K
, several Heath Kit amps
I now have the 91b as well as a QRO Technologies 2500DX
Out of all the amps I have had and those I have played with I prefer the 91b
By the way the rumors that Alpha is doomed or is no longer in business are
very exaggerated
They are still in the business and are even doing repairs
I think I have had my 91b for over 5 years now
she has performed awesome for me

Steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends