[LCC] https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Dec 11 10:51:11 CST 2017

This is really cool!  A searchable repository for QSO recordings!  I saw
this as posted in CQ-Contest by the TK0C team.

https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/

Want to hear how you sound at the DX station's receiver?

For example, search for W5WZ, then click the V31VP link.  Play the
audio, and hear both sides of the QSO from his receiver!

Another example, search for K8AZ, then click the PA4O link.  Play the
audio for 05-Mar-2016 11:40:47 14 MHz USB ARRLDXSSB, and hear K8AZ (with
W5WZ operating) work PA4O, as recorded by PA4O.

I'm going to try using the QSORDER plugin to record both sides of the
audio during my next contest!

--Scott, W5WZ