[LCC] voting online available - upcoming meeting

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sun Sep 18 22:58:50 CDT 2016

Hello fellow LCC members,
      Right near the end of the nomination period, we finally
received nominations for a full slate of officers for 2017. The link
on the club's web site has now changed to a voting page. Several of
the current officers were nominated for another term. Mike, AI5AA
asked not to serve, due to damage to his house because of flooding.
Steve, KG5VK received a nomination to fill the last director's
position. This slate has already received some online votes, however
it would be nice for the club to show some unity and support by going
to the club site www.n5lcc.com and placing your vote.

      As an alternative, you can also join us at our upcoming meeting
on Saturday, September 24 in Alexandria, at the new
Alexandria/Pineville hamfest site. Online votes will be pooled with
live votes and the new officers will be named. Our meeting time,
though still tentative, is 11:30. Hamfest details, including a map to
the new location, are available at: http://www.clarc.us/hamfest/.

      Hope to see everyone there.

Sec/Treas, LCC