[LCC] LCC officer nominations for next year

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sun Sep 11 23:01:10 CDT 2016

Dear fellow members,
      During the 3rd meeting of the year, we open nominations for the
next year's officers. We then have a period - typically at least two
weeks - where nominations are accepted via our web site. The only
nominations received were the current officers, however, Mike, AI5AA
was directly affected by the flooding and has asked to be excluded
from the list. This leaves a Director's slot available.

      Although the "official" online window for nominations has
closed, the current board believes the floods are extenuating
circumstances, and would like to give the membership a chance to
nominate someone for this position. Members in good standing may
stand for election, so if anyone is interested, please drop an email
to me and I'll see that you are entered onto the list. Time is short,
as we should be opening the web site up for ELECTIONS any day now.

Thanks and 73,
Mark, K5ER
Sec/Treas, LCC