[LCC] FW: [WriteLog] W2SC featured in May/Jun NCJ. Lots of WriteLog info

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Wed May 11 15:32:22 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: WriteLog [mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Wayne,
W5XD
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:11 PM
To: Writelog Forum <writelog at contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W2SC featured in May/Jun NCJ. Lots of WriteLog info

Tom, W2SC, got some top notch results at 8P5A in ARRL CW and SSB. He runs
WriteLog SO2R using an add-in that is available to anyone from here:
https://github.com/w5xd/WriteLogRunMode

Its not for everyone. To quote N9RV interviewing Tom: "It soulds a lot like
a really fast race car. You've got it build, and now you need to learn how
to drive it."

It has come to my attention that N1MM logger now has a beta supporting input
from two separate keyboards and I have been asked whether WriteLog will
support that, too. My answer is: I'll consider it when someone uses that
feature to even approach W2SC's results.

Wayne