[LCC] Saturday ?

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 12:29:54 CDT 2016

Ole Folsom Amateur Radio Transmitting Society...

Saturday March 19  Chuck NO5W and Dallas K1DW will be in the  Rover
category for the Louisiana QSO party.  Look for us  on CW. Check the rules below.
Work us and spot us when you  hear us.  Once you work us we will be on that
frequency for the next and  next and next parishes.  Our route will be the
same as last  year. The parishes covered can be found on the example routes
page of Chuck's  website

Afterwards we will have a  meeting of the Ole Folsom Amateur Radio
Transmitting Society  at 9 PM  Saturday at the Mellow Mushroom, 1645 HWY 190,
Covington LA.  Good  pizza and good beer to celebrate a fun time.

 Join us. de K1DW

LAQP rules:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestdetails.php?ref=250

NO5W web site: