[LCC] LaQP this weekend

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Mar 14 23:20:00 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,
      The rain dampened travel plans for some of us last weekend, but
the LaQP is still planned for this coming weekend, March 19. Complete
rules are available at LaQP.org . Once again, we will have several
rover stations giving out LOTS of parish mults, as they try to avoid
back-water and closed roads. As party sponsor, our club will activate
N5LCC as the bonus station again, from OUAChita parish. Chuck, NO5W
has a page with planned activity (will be updated soon), and the link
is on the LaQP main page. If you want your station / activity listed,
you can email it to him at <hiscallsign.hisname at gmail.com>, or just
post it to the reflector and we'll try to get it to him.

      Our event continues to grow, and there are a number of
categories in which you can win a certificate. Not only that, we
encourage ALL club members to get on and hand our contacts and mults
to all those who will be looking for LA Parishes.

      Hope to catch you on the air this weekend.

Co-Chair, LaQP