[LCC] Confirming TU

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Thu Jun 9 08:09:57 CDT 2016

Hey Ronnie,

Confirming TU2CI, as you have experienced, could be difficult. TU2CI is a club station that does not QSL via mail or LoTW, only eQSL.

QSL requests sent with USDs are probably being stolen before they get to the club.

However, they do have an e-mail address info at arai-ci.org <mailto:info at arai-ci.org>

I’d send an e-mail or 2 or 3 to try to start a dialog with them and arrange a way to get a QSL.

TU is semi-rare, but from time to time there is activity from there. Your best bet to confirm TU may be to watch the DX bulletins and work another one that will QSL.

I know this can be frustrating, but keep trying and sooner or later you will confirm TU!

Good luck and good DX.

73,

Marsh, KA5M