[LCC] ARRL National Parks on the Air

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Mon Jan 11 08:01:06 CST 2016

Red River National Wildlife Refuge is in Bossier City just across the River
from Shreveport. My bride is a past president of the Friends of the RRNWR
and knows the powers-that-be.

We'd have to put up antennas Field Day style and provide our own AC power..
Maybe we could get use of the tower-on-a trailer that Mark's friend has
access to? Maybe ask the local SARA club to join us?

Could be fun. I'd like to see LCC do something like that.

73,
Marsh, KA5M