[LCC] Fwd: 2015 LaQP inspires a new mobile contester!

Matt C mcut at umich.edu
Mon Feb 29 12:04:21 CST 2016

I got the note below from Peter Lunn, N4UP, who I worked seven times in
LaQP 2015. After his experience working the rovers in the LaQP, he decided
to be a rover in the SC-QP and NC-QP (back-to-back, operating three
consecutive days and logging 651 Qs). He's gone as far as install an
MFJ-1775 rotatable dipole that he raises and uses for receive while
stationary.

[image: Inline image 1]

Hopefully we'll be hearing from him again in LaQP 2016.

Matt K5VV