[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Update 2/26 12:30 PM CST

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 26 12:40:20 CST 2016

We have five people signed up but only two are committed full time. This is
OK. The members are:

AA5AU Don
NX8G Rex
N5RN Glenn
N5ZM Earl operating as AE5AA
KK5OQ Junior

If anyone else wants to be on a team, let me know and we can create a second
team. All full-timers will be put on the first team. If we get no other
members, we at least have a team.

Not only am I on call at work, my wife's son is expecting their first baby.
If that happens, I'm definitely out. HI

73, Don AA5AU