[LCC] FW: RTTY WPX AA5AU SOAB LP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 14 23:03:05 CST 2016

This was one of the most fun contests I've ever operated even though WPX
RTTY is not my favorite contest. The rules are really screwed up. How else
do you explain how this happens? 339 more QSOs and 24 more multipliers than
our neighbor to the north and get beat by 275k points. It's doesn't diminish
the fun but it does diminish the achievement. Despite all that, I'm still
bubbling with excitement at how much fun it really was.

Call	QSOs	Prefixes	Op Time	Score	Club
VA3DF	1307	658		2,862,300	CCO
AA5AU	1646	682	30	2,586,826	Lou CC

73, Don AA5AU