[LCC] ARRL 160m CW contest

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 09:43:28 CST 2016

It was nice to get on even though it was part time and with not much of an
antenna for transmit

Using just a slopper and no radials under it
hung on a tilt over device that looks like something out of Junk Yard Wars

176 Q's

Goal was to work all 50 states on the 160 meter band from the new QTH
Missed KL7, CT, ID, OR and South Carolina !

Worked Ted KN5O
and he had one of the better signals
as compared to others from The Ark-La-Tex

Worked N8OO, but I think he sees me as still in LA
and did not hear my NTX report  :)

Some of the guys out west (Oregon for one)
had really big signals but were not hearing the masses that were calling
them

Looked for AA5AU, KA5M and others but missed ya all

cheers!
Steve

​  Name : Steve
          Address : 125 Contest Lane
   City/State/Zip : Ben Franklin  TX  75415
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : NTX
        Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.5995.0