[LCC] Amazing Gray Line

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 24 07:53:53 CDT 2016

It was amazing. I waited two hours to hear him (got up at 4:30). I started
hearing him at 1130Z and at 1136Z, he just popped up and became copiable. I
worked him at 1139Z. I didn't stay long because SV2ASP/A was spotted on SSB
and I need him on that mode. Didn't work the Monk, but Tom was a new one on
80 for me.

Congrats to you Roland. I saw your call in the log on his QRZ.COM page.

73, Don AA5AU