[LCC] Vintage CW Station for sale

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Fri Oct 16 08:54:54 CDT 2015

>From the AARA Email list.

I want to sell my vintage cw station. It's plug tune and play. It consists
of a HQ180A receiver a VikingII using the matching 122 VFO a vintage speaker
and a Dowkey T/R switch. I am asking $500 for the complete station. I will
not split it up. Also I will give the buyer a second VikingII as a parts rig
but that transmitter could be restored. It has a few missing parts. I have
made many cw contacts with this station. I have replaced all the tubes in
the receiver. I will bring it to the Pineville hamfest this Saturday.
Call me email me or text me if interested.

73's. Roger. W5QEP
Phone 337-280-9235
Email. Nola2317 at yahoo.com