[LCC] voting for 2016 officers

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Oct 1 22:59:18 CDT 2015

Fellow club members,
      As required in our by-laws, we opened nominations for next
year's officers at the 3rd meeting of the year. We also accepted
nominations online for a two week period. This period has now closed.
A committee of four members received, reviewed and concurred on all
nominations. An odd thing has happened this year - there was only ONE
nomination for each officers position. The by-laws state that there
still needs to be an election meeting, which is preceded by a window
for online voting. Although mostly a formality, we have a link on the
club web site (www.n5lcc.com)  to allow you to vote for those
nominated, or you can come to the 4th quarter meeting in Pineville on
October 17 and place your vote live. Either way, we would still like
to hear from you and give you a chance to show your support for those
who ave expressed an interest in serving and leading OUR club in the future.

      The online voting window is currently open, and runs through
midnight, October 14, so please log on and show your support. Thanks!