[LCC] W5WZ SOAB(A) HP CQ WW CW

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 30 07:51:48 CST 2015

You missed your calling if SSB is your forte'.  That is a great score
Too many football games and social events here so I totally played around.
One day I need to move the coffee pot to the shack, close the door and
really put in an effort.
Art K5FNQ

--
K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq(at)lusfiber.net (or (at)arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA,
CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW),