[LCC] Thanks to Jeff Stai WK6I & the ARRL for Roundup Plaque

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 6 18:05:54 CST 2015

A big thank you to Jeff Stai, WK6I, for sponsoring the 2015 ARRL RTTY Roundup W/VE Winner plaque for single operator unlimited, low
power, that I received today. I didn't even know the plaque was sponsored. This is the first time I've won the low power unlimited
category. After 26 Roundups as single operator low power, it was a nice change to go.

Thanks to the ARRL for sponsoring the contest and for adding the unlimited class.

And thanks to all the participants for making this the best contest of the year. Looking forward to January 2016!

The plaque can be viewed on my website:

http://aa5au.com/files/plaque-arrlru15.jpg

73, Don AA5AU