[LCC] KH7Y visit SHV/then Hamcom

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:54:44 CDT 2015

I will be at Area 57 (Our new property in Texas that whole week

I have tickets to the DX Luncheon as well as I know for a fact that Marsh
does

if you are doing the lunch
get your tickets asap  they are limiting the tickets to 60 if I recall
correctly

here is the link for the LUNCH

http://www.dfwcontest.com/2015-w5-contest-forum.html

cheers!