[LCC] Card Checker

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 19 18:21:36 CDT 2015

I sent it out too fast (and saw that other did also)
Problem seems to be solved - Art

"The AARA Hamfest now has a DXCC card checker. WM5H ROBERT C BAKER of
WEST MONROE, LA has volunteered his services as a DXCC card checker for
our hamfest coming up this weekend. We would like to thank Robert for
filling for John Uhl W5ZE. "

K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW), Digital/RTTY DXCC,
5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters