[LCC] LCC meeting @ Rayne hamfest - this weekend

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Mar 16 23:12:50 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,
      The first LCC meeting of 2015 will be at the Rayne hamfest on
Saturday, March 21. Our slot is in the "Green Room", the building
behind the hamfest site, and the time is 12:30. There is an hour
between the previous slot and us, so we may be able to get in a
little early to do our set-up and some visiting.

      Being the first meeting, we will have a little business stuff,
but we will also have a wrap-up of our W1AW/5 LA operations, and
hopefully some talk about planned improvements and antenna projects
for the spring.

Hope to see you there.