[LCC] NO5W/M

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 09:07:50 CDT 2015

Look for Chuck and Dallas as a NO5W/M (with all the rain  we may be /MM)
on CW in the LAQP contest this Saturday from 9 AM to  9 PM. We will be in
many parishes so you can work us in each parish and  on every band ( 40 through
10).  When you hear us,  work us and  spot us.  We will usually come back
to the same frequency (or near by) on  every band. Also spot all stations as
the more the merrier in a  contest. Locals from your home station, call CQ
in any mode and give out  your parish.

For rules and a map of where we will be, see   http://laqp.org/     and
http://www.no5w.com/LQPAnnouncedPlans.html

We will end the contest at the Mellow Mushroom on HWY 190 in Covington
about 8 to 9 PM. Locals can join us for beer and pizza.

de K1DW and NO5W

PS: Have fun  !!!