[LCC] pending radio event LaQP

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sun Mar 8 23:42:02 CDT 2015

Hey guys,
     Everybody should already have your calendars marked, so this is
just a reminder that NEXT WEEKEND (March 14) is the LaQP, sponsored
buy the LCC. Complete rules are available at LaQP.org. The event is
only 12 hours, from 9AM Saturday morning to 9PM, Saturday night. Last
year, we had 88 logs entered and over 6500 Qso's. Lets all get on the
air and put Louisiana on the air for this event. The Club's bonus
station, N5LCC will be running from K5ER's qth, with 2 rigs active
the entire time. We will be on HF, SSB, CW and hopefully some RTTY.

73!