[LCC] K5SAR 2d LA summary

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jun 28 23:47:06 CDT 2015

On behalf of the K5ER Field Day team, (WM5H, KA5M and K5ER), I
congratulate the K5SAR team and host station, KG5VK on their
outstanding effort. The QSO total of 1934, is about a 25% increase
over the HIGHEST Louisiana Qso total from 2014. Nice! Since my first
exposure to Amateur Radio was at a Field Day, I appreciate their
effort to train some new ops. Great job, guys!