[LCC] Tower parts for sale

w5sum at comcast.net w5sum at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 17:04:33 CDT 2015

Howdy yall

I have a few items some of you may be interested in

First, I have a 45G steeple top, that has a adapter on it to allow you to afix a TB3 thrust bearing on top. I can provide a picture

I have a 45/55G flat top plate that is made to mount a beacon, but could easily drilled to accept a thrust bearing ( by someone other than me
I can ruin a piece of metal with a drill really fast!  )

I have a Yaesu GS065 Thrust bearing new in the box

I have a 45G short base brand new never used, this is the one that you put in cement.

If anyone is interested in any of this give me a email at w5sum at comcast.net or call me at 318-550-8269

Ronnie W5SUM
Shreveport